everis tax is the everis pre-parametrised solution to tackle challenges arising in the tax management and disbursement of public organisations.
It is a preconfigured solution to provide coverage to Spanish local administrations (IBI, IAE, IVTM, IIVTNU and ICIO), but also offers the chance to create new taxes and income from any sphere, keeping the same disbursement platform. This system is the sum of three large areas:
- The tax management processes it has include comprehensive taxpayer management, enabling it to have a 360° view of all its data (addresses, banks, taxes, debts, etc). Additionally, tax databases and tax determination (calculation) can be managed to generate the respective item to be accrued by the taxpayer. This tax can be temporary of periodical.
- Also, in relation to disbursement management, it has the configuration of the main processes to manage debts: freezing, suspension, apportionments, management of debits, integration with accounting systems, refund of improper income, write-offs and cancellations. This system also enables disbursement in the voluntary and executive phase, executing the respective seizing of accounts, vehicles, payrolls or real estate.
- And with respect to transversal processes, there are mass processes, such as the management of printouts, notifications and the use of information through the generation of records or statements.
who is it aimed at?
It is aimed at regional or local public organisations.
what business process does it cover?
Tax and disbursement management.
what technological solution does it cover?
everis tax is created on the standard SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) and PSCD (Public Sector Collections and Disbursements) solution.
The advantages of everis tax include:
- Increase in disbursement due to the integrity of the data and the validations that enable there to be a more up-to-date and complete tax database.
- Increase in efficiency through the facilitation of internal processes and those with other organisations.
- 360º display of the taxpayer and improved display of master and management data.
- Capacity for integration with data sources external to the organisation and with the rest of the company’s systems.
Improves user experience thanks to:
- Comprehensive taxpayer management.
- Tax database management.
- Liquidation and self-liquidation management.
- Management of periodical and mass or temporary or sporadic taxes.
- Integration and automation with external data sources (DGT (General Office of Traffic), land registry, etc.).
- Disbursement process management.
- Disbursement in voluntary and executive phase.
- Notifications management.
- Lists, reports and statements for the use of information.
- Adaptation to the security requirements established by the LOPD (Data Protection Law).