everis readiness is an everis SAP Business Unit consulting service to help customers determine the appropriate roadmap to move onto adopting SAP S/4HANA.
Depending on each customer’s current situation and on the digital transformation need, the service is adopted with the appropriate flexibility to focus on certain areas and to have a global approach.
who is it aimed at?
everis readiness is aimed at any organisations that are planning a change in order to move from its current ERP to SAP S/4HANA.
what business processes does it cover?
Since it is an assessment for an ERP, this product covers all the company’s functional processes. Therefore, all the end-to-end flows are revised by carrying out workshops led by experts in S/4HANA and from the sector. These specialists consult on matters relating to business processes and to aspects that must be taken into account to implement the needs detected according to both functional and analytical newness, and user experience in SAP S/4HANA.
what technological solution does it cover?
The assessment focuses on guiding customers in moving onto SAP S/4HANA, covering potential technological adoptions such as On Premise, Cloud or a hybrid model.
everis readiness has many advantages:
- It simplifies current processes.
- It reduces systems complexity.
- It identifies the master lines of digital transformation.
- It recognises the strategy of the ideal migration to S/4HANA for the company’s needs.
- It establishes the systems map after migration to S/4HANA.
- It proposes the data migration strategy solution.
- Knowledge on the company’s reality must be developed in different axes: strategy, processes and technology.
- This knowledge enables the development of methodology activities to lead us to defining an optimal adoption strategy.
- The methodology proposes establishing four phases to ensure the defined objectives: discover, design, adoption strategy & roadmap.
To conduct the assessment, the only requirement is to guarantee the availability of the required attendees at the different workshops for the exchange of information and for the validation of deliverables.