everis folders is a universal records processor based on SAP S/4HANA, for optimizing the management processes of any organization and in any business sector.
everis folders allows to configure the processing of any type of case file by means of:
- A workspace that contains the user’s tasks and pending case files.
- A decentralized method to initiate a case file and a search functionality.
- A set of business rules to configure the case file management system and adapt it to each case.
- The integration with any case file management system, own or external, SAP or others.
- A system administration module for particular functionalities. ul>
who is it aimed at?
everis folders is intended for any type of organization in any business sector (public or private) that needs managing and processing folders, with an integrated, flexible and adapted solution both to business needs and the SAP technology platform that is being used.
what business process does it cover?
everis folders is the end-to-end answer for processing and managing any type of folder for any business area based on SAP S/4HANA. Some examples of folders management that are possible: public procurement, administrative production, revenue management, claims management, grants management, among others.
what technological solution does it cover?
everis folders is based on SAP S/4HANA with a configurable folders processing rule engine with RMS and BRF+, a flexible workflow solution with WF and a customizable presentation layer in SAPUI5.
everis folders has great advantages: strong> p>
The main features of everis folders are: strong> p>
everis folder is based on SAP S/4HANA and has complete integration capabilities with SAP platforms (ECC, Business suite on HANA, S/4HANA) and non-SAP ones.