everis has a set of accelerators to execute projects for the transformation of the logistics and commercial operating model of organisations with SAP S/4HANA.
When it comes to undertaking transformation projects, it is very important to use tools that enable efficiency and reduce implementation costs and times.
There are two large blocks:
- Firstly, according to the experience of everis, everis finance provides financial process business accelerators which are best market practices for each sector (business processes, business processes mapped with best SAP practices and KPIs per process).
- Secondly, everis finance includes S/4HANA or best practice accelerators that enable market standards to be adopted and project implementation time to be improved. All this encourages ROI and provides the everis differential value at sector and end-to-end business process level. In addition to providing benefits with respect to efficiency, sales, quality or data use, they can be of different types.
who is it aimed at?
everis finance is aimed at any organisations that are planning to carry out projects for the transformation of their business as a lever to move onto SAP S/4HANA, impacting financial business processes.
what business processes does it cover?
This accelerator pack covers all the financial sphere end-to-end business processes that vary according to sector. It is currently being considered for Record to Report (RtR) and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) processes.
what technological solution does it cover?
They are accelerators focusing on S/4HANA implementations and financial sphere processes.
everis finance tiene grandes ventajas:
- It simplifies current financial processes and helps them to be more efficient by adopting best market practices according to the experience of everis (business processes, business processes mapped with best SAP practices and KPIs per process).
- It cuts project implementation time, thereby improving ROI.
There are five different types of accelerator:
- Baseline & Pre configurations
- Developments and adaptations of the standard
- Process automation
everis finance needs a transformation project using S/4HANA as a lever for the management of business processes at transactional and analytical level.