everis drizzle is the solution offered by everis to optimise on-site maintenance processes and improve the usability of the tool (SAP PM) that supports those processes.
It is an asset that, in addition to simplifying SAP operating and maintenance processes in industrial environments, adds new functionalities, such as the sensory integration of machines and devices, all supported in big data, cloud, UX & mobile y analytics capacities and based on 4.0 industry principles.
everis drizzle also offers at all times the health status of the assets through real time measurements.
who is it aimed at?
everis drizzle is a 4.0 industry application aimed at customers in the manufacturing sector seeking to perfect asset management through:
- The optimisation of on-site maintenance processes.
- The improvement of the usability of the tool (SAP PM) that supports these processes.
- The integration within the SAP functionality ecosystem that was originally done in external applications (Excel…).
- The need to know at all times the health status of the assets through real-time measurements.
- The simplification of business processes.
what business process does it cover?
everis drizzle covers comprehensive asset management: technical locations, equipment and work stations, complementing and improving the following aspects:
- Corrective maintenance: maintenance notices and orders, as well as reports and mapping management of interventions.
- Preventative maintenance: preventative maintenance plans and orders, road maps, reports and mapping management of interventions.
- Management of materials: spare parts, tools and instrumentation and measuring equipment.
- Staff management: operations both to work orders and to other allocation elements, PEP´s, charts, etc.
what technological solution does it cover?
Based on SAP Leonardo, everis drizzle is the digital cloud suite for asset maintenance and management that is accessible from any device and safeguards synchronisation with backend systems. Through the monitoring of managed assets and predictive data analyses, everis drizzle enables both reactive and predictive maintenance to be carried out, and all associated tasks to be planned. Through technologies such as machine learning, data analysis, access or big data APIs, among others, drizzle is the ideal solution for digital transformation in the maintenance sphere.
Mejora la experiencia de usuario gracias a:
- Greater productivity and efficiency in asset management processes (identification and selection), maintenance management and spare parts management.
- The integration into the asset management tool of those processes that were being carried out outside the system or were not being collected.
- An adapted interface that displays the information necessary for the execution of the work, in accordance with the role of the user.
- Responsive: has the capacity to be a support in a multitude of mobile devices, sizes and operating systems.
- Integration: ensures native integration between SAP systems.
- Big Data: based on the SAP S/4HANA platform that will enable information to be collected in the streaming of sensors and interact with transactions in real time.
- IoT: facilitates integration with the sensor difference through accelerators and monitoring of messages.
- Simplification of processes: optimisation of business processes based on the optimisation of the technological support.
- Mobile & UX: has an improved interface integrated with maintenance processes.
- Cloud: based on a SaaS model, which facilitates the execution of the pilot in a less intrusive way at an architectural level and speeds up response times.
- Life cycle: enables the coverage of the life cycle of the SW development by applying the methodology proposed to guarantee the quality of the result.
The SAP SCP (Neo) platform is essential for the deployment of the everis drizzle solution, requiring IoT services to be active and database storage. Other services may be required depending on the functionality deployed. It is recommended integrating it with backend maintenance systems, preferably with the SAP ECC or SAP S/4 systems with SAP PM module.