everis annual increase
everis annual increase is a product whose aim is to provide people management organisations with the tools needed to apply agreement changes, pay rises and CPI updates..
everis annual increase provides SAP HCM users with functionality that will enable processes to be carried out for mass salary reviews due to agreement increases or CPI reviews.
who is it aimed at?
everis annual increase is aimed at human resources departments of companies with the SAP HCM system that manage payroll processes in this system.
what business process does it cover?
Human resources payroll processes.
what technological solution does it cover?
everis annual increase comprises the following tools:
- New infotype that records the employee’s salary before the increase. Thanks to this, we have a salary history that can be easily consulted and we can calculate the new annual salary after deciding whether the pay rise will be done with salary absorption or by increasing the annual salary.
- Updating of agreement tables: for indirect valuation items, it enables the pay rise to be made in order to adjust the SAP system to the new salary tables.
- Salary updating and fixed items programme after selecting whether the execution is with or without absorption and supported in the new infotype.
- Recording of the salary prior to the increase: it enables the payroll and annual salary items to be updated from the indicated date of infotype 0008 (basic remunerations). Its powerful control of errors and log will guide the user in the process.
- Variable items updating programme: this functionality will update the payroll items recorded in infotypes 0014 (accruals and periodical deductions), 0015 (complementary payment) and 2010 (payslip). The process log will guide us in the execution of functionality at all times.
- Reversion of increase: tool enabling the values of the payroll items and salary data of employees managed through the previous functionalities to be re-established, by reversing the effects on infotypes 0008 (basic remunerations), 0014 (accruals and periodical deductions), 0015 (complementary payment) and 2010 (payslip).
The great advantage of everis annual increase is that it provides people management organisations with the tools needed to apply agreement changes, salary increases and CPI updates.
everis annual increase se caracteriza por:
- It increases salary tables in percentage terms from the indicated date, enabling the selective execution of the process by salary, employee type and agreement concept.
- It applies salary changes due to a new negotiation of the collective agreement, CPI reviews, or both in the same time period and on the selected salary items.
- The user can decide the effect of the salary increase on the employee’s agreed remuneration, by absorbing the pay rise or increasing the annual salary.
everis annual increase requires the customer’s salary data to be in SAP HCM.