Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined during the visit to a website in order to recognise the visitor as a user, to personalise the user’s experience, as well as the use of the website and the accounting of users of the website. In these cases, cookies will be stored on your computer’s hard drive until they are deleted or their expiration occurs.
There are different types of cookies:
- Depending on who manages them, they can be: own if they are sent from our computers or web domains, or from third parties if they are sent from computers or web domains managed by a collaborating entity.
- Depending on the time they are active, they can be: session if they remain in your device until you leave the website, or persistent if they stop working after a specific date.
- Depending on their purpose, they can be:
- Technical: those that improve navigation and the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalisation: those that allow access to the service with predefined features.
- Analysis: those that allow statistically measuring and analysing the use made of the service provided.
- Advertising: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the editor has included in the website.
- Behavioural Advertising: those that allow managing in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website.
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the provision of the services offered, this website may use third-party cookies, such as [*].
- The third-party cookies we use are from Google Analytics, to obtain information regarding the number of users of the website, including details of the website from which the user comes and the total number of times the user has used the website for the purposes of providing navigation and proceed to the accounting of the number of users of the website for purely statistical purposes.
In no case do we use our cookies to create profiles based on personal data, nor to make automated decisions in this regard.
In any case, since the aforementioned cookies are not necessary for the use of the website, you can easily reject and eliminate the cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another and, consequently, you should examine the instructions provided for that purpose by the manufacturer of the Internet browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help feature.
- Safari: Preferences – Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help feature.
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History – Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help feature.
- Chrome: Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy – Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help feature.
Most browsers allow you to configure warnings for the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If cookies are rejected, you may continue to use the Website, although you may have limited use of some of the features.